Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Comeback Post

What a late night!

It have been so long, super long, since i'd posted my last post.

I have to wrote something, at least something, since my cute cute lovely laogong has made changes ytd.

The background, the counters, and posted a post.

What a lovely blog again, at least to me, this blog is filling with lots of love.

OKAY!!! It have been almost 3yrs, that have not been update my life.

What stage am i in now? Preparation stage. Prepare for?
.........
............
...............
..................
......................
............................
...................................
........................................
................................................
.........................................................
....................................................................
..................................................................................
Settling down =)

Next yr going to take wedding photos! In Taipei!~~~
And AND Our housing coming in either end of 2015 or start of 2016!!!!
And AND and I think, at least i think we are still in honeymoon period >,< SO shy!!!!
Being tgt for 5yrs +, still can be so lovely, hehehe >.< HAppy la!!!

Back to recent life, I am fine with my everything, everyone.
Job not bad, ppl not bad, well not mentioning customers who made my blood boiled.
But a bit worry about laogong, he look not happy recently, hmmmm..... and i angry with him alot too, really not good at controlling my own temper, especially toward laogong. Feel sorry for him, going to have a bad temper wife.

Laogong need to jiayou!!! Hope everything do well to you!!! Dun be too hard on yourself!!!

Love you forever n ever
Kim

No comments: