Saturday, March 12, 2011

Very very very very long did not update this blog le............hmmm.......i think laogong also had been forgotten about this site le ba....

What had i been doing in those past few months???

Let me see........... last post was stop in Sept............ so I would start my story from Oct onwards =)

Oct - Feb I am having attachment under OCBC. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6.30pm, normal office lady. Honesty, I did learnt a lot during this attachment, some knowledge that never able to be learn in school. I gave some of my 'First Time' to this attachment, My first time interview; My first time working in office; My first time work in Bank industry; My first time working with Pro. HAHA =) I can say that working there is stressful however if have Banking Knowledge and interest, should enjoy ba. Quite stress during this period as need to complete the working given plus doing project and report. However, I dun think I do any great job after all. OK!!! Anyway everything had over, I would like to choose not to think too much over this matter.

Feb straight after I had ended my attachment, I went to Taipei with Laogong =) So happy =) Having much fun over there =) Hmmmm...... I think photos will update sooner cos the card reader is not with me now. Happy 'PUSH' the Time to move 'FASTER'. Just one blink, Taipei 1wk trip had over. Will chat on it on the next post =)

For my plan, after coming back, I will taking Jap202 and get my cert, however, I gave up last min due to personal reason. And so now finding full time job. I AM JOBLESS NOW!!!!!!

Really dun feel good when is jobless with no money =(

Kim

No comments: