Friday, July 30, 2010

Now i'm sittin right beside my beloved laopo at her hse..lookin at her slpin..lookin at her cute slpin face..lols..the weather is lyk so freakin hot and i cant get myself to slp, and i am lyk bloggin away at this kinda weird weird timin..haha..alot has happened in these days when i mia-ed from this blog..have been workin lyk crazy..accompanying y cute laopo almost every off days..spent a few hundreds dollars buyin some packages which dun even know can be trusted..so..practically i am bankrupted now..nvr tot tat i would spend so much so fast jus in a blink of eyes..bought this x10 which cause about 1/3 of my pay last.mth too..lols..buyin bday present for myself..quite kelian..hmmm..

Haa..this post bit wordy..mayb nxt time.shd add some pics..kekeke..shall continue to sit here till someone discover me barhx..

No comments: